Sunday, December 27, 2015

Le Labo Rose 31

Finally got my 10 sample niche perfume pack from Surrender to Chance.  I just pulled one out randomly to use today and it was Le Labo Rose 31.

It started out as a spicy rose scent that reminded me more of a papery dried rose than a fresh one. It dried to be slightly more woodsy but a little bit green on me and had a soft and sweet finish.

At first sniff, I thought it might be a bit old lady-ish for me, but I actually really liked this scent.

It doesn't seem to have a lot of sillage for me, but I wonder if it's wearing like that because I only have it with a dabber instead of a spray.

TLDR

They say: Rose 31 by Le Labo is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Rose 31 was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Daphne Bugey. Top notes are rose and caraway; middle notes are rose, vetiver and cedar; base notes are musk, guaiac wood, olibanum, labdanum and agarwood (oud).

On me: Spicy dried rose to woodsier greenish scent to warm and sweet.

Y/N/M: Yes, I like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment