Thursday, January 14, 2016

4160 Tuesdays The Dark Heart of Old Havana

I really dislike smelling like food.  This was very, very gourmand on me.  I smelled like cookies, very brown sugar vanilla-y with some fruit.  I like cookies, but I don't like smelling like them.  There were interesting tobacco and coffee notes that became a bit more prominent, but I was way too distracted by the sweetness.

TLDR

They say: The Dark Heart of Old Havana by 4160 Tuesdays is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. The Dark Heart of Old Havana was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Sarah McCartney. Top notes are orange, peach, grapefruit and sugar; middle notes are tobacco, bergamot, tonka bean, jasmine and coffee; base notes are vanilla, musk and black pepper.

On me: I smell like cookies.

Y/N/M: N.  I don't like smelling like cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment