Monday, January 11, 2016

Serge Lutens Un Lys

I've been really looking forward to trying Serge Lutens Un Lys.  I had it in my mind that it would be really me.  I've been putting it off because I wanted it to be the start of spring when I first tried it for whatever reason.  But I couldn't hold out any longer and finally tried my Surrender to Chance sample this weekend.

I LOVE IT.  It is so incredibly beautiful.  It smells like a lily, but a little bit better, because it is slightly less musty / funereal.  It is a bright, fresh perfect lily.  At the end of the day the vanilla note became more pronounced, but it wasn't gross or overly sweet at all.  If I could afford the $300 full bottle of this, I would buy it and wear this scent all the time.  As it stands, I think I need a bigger sample.

My boyfriend even said that I smelled good, and he's only said that about one other scent so far (something I forgot to review at the time).

They say: Un Lys by Serge Lutens is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Un Lys was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Christopher Sheldrake. The fragrance features lily, musk and vanilla.

On me: Gorgeous lily, turns more vanillic with wear.

Y/N/M: YES I LOVE THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment